MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TruAge is test developed by TruDiagnostic that measures your current Biological Age. We use epigenetic methylation markers and the latest generation technology.
It begins with an at-home sample collection kit, which you then send to our lab for analysis.
Biological Age is an easy way to estimate your risk factor for most age-related diseases and disorders. It also lets you track the effects of anti-aging interventions in real time. The TruAge Complete Collection additionally offers insights into your immune system’s rate of aging, and even specific gene methylation.
- We measure 850,000+ loci on your genome
- We use blood as a collection method, due to a higher level of scientific studies supporting the use of blood for this measurement.
- We provide you with an 85+ page report detailing each area that influences your biological age
- Track your labs & health results in your portal, and compare results over time.
- Our test reproducibility is over 99%, meaning testing the same sample will get the same result – it’s very precise.
- Lab turnaround time is 2-3 weeks
- We perform all testing at our in-house private lab in Lexington, KY
Each blood collection kit contains:
- 2 lancets
- Alcohol wipe
- Gauze pad
- EDTA collection tube
- Capillary Dropper
- Biohazard bag
- Envelope with a prepaid return label
- Instruction manual
- A Unique Bar Code for registration
Your sample will not be processed until registration is complete. When your unregistered sample is received at the lab, an email titled “Action Required” will be sent to the email address provided when the order was placed. This email will contain your sample’s barcode, which you can use toregister online. In order to register, you will need to either create a new account or log in to an existing TruDiagnostic account. Keep in mind thatan account is not automatically created when an order is placed.
881 Corporate Dr.
Lexington, KY 40503