Returns & Refunds
First, if you’re considering a refund or return, you likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a “Thank you!” We promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing service and customer experience – and try to make right any hiccups along the way.
That said, there are some things you probably want to know:
Basics of Returns
Every company’s returns work a bit differently, so let’s outline our basics:
- Our return/refund request form is at the bottom of this page!
- You have 30 days from your initial order to submit a return/refund request for a TruAge kit. This timeline may be extended in special circumstances, like sample re-collection or laboratory error.
- You have 100 days to utilize Amelior’s 100-day money back guarantee.
The basic information you’ll always need to provide for a return, refund, or cancelation includes your:
Cancelling An Order
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, for a full refund, including shipping. You don’t have to tell us why, but we appreciate knowing how we can improve!
- Once the order has left our warehouse, but is still in transit within the United States (not yet delivered, and hasn’t left the country) you can cancel your order to receive a full refund, minus shipping costs. We’ll handle redirecting the package back to us, and will issue your refund once we know the redirect was successful.
To cancel your order, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page, or call us directly at 833-963-1700.
A phone call during business hours is the fastest method to intervene, to stop the kit from leaving our warehouse or to redirect it mid-transit.
Returning A TruAge Kit
Sometimes you change your mind on a purchase, we get it.
That’s why we try to make it as easy as possible for you to return a kit that already arrived.
To request a refund, please browse through our refund policy first, and then fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
If the TruAge box is unopened and undamaged:
Awesome! Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we can begin the return process.
We’ll send you a prepaid return label (free for you) so you can ship it back. Once we receive your kit back at our warehouse, we’ll issue you a full refund, minus initial shipping costs.
If the TruAge box has been used or significantly damaged:
Unfortunately, we can’t accept that kit back. We can still issue you a refund, but it will not include the value of the kit, only refunding the cost of our laboratory processing, analysis, and reporting services.
So, your partial refund would be the value of your order, minus shipping, minus $50 for the kit itself.
If you’ve already collected your sample, registered your kit, and mailed it to us:
And at that point realized you don’t actually want to get your blood tested, there’s still time to cancel the service and receive a partial refund.
As long as the sample has not arrived at our lab yet and has not been scanned during lab intake, you can still receive that partial refund: the refund amount will be the value of your order, minus shipping, minus $50 for the kit itself.
Once our laboratory has received your sample and has begun processing, we no longer accept returns or refunds.
The only exception to this policy is laboratory error or sample error:
If something is wrong with your sample, like you didn’t give enough blood for us to extract enough DNA to run our tests, if it was diluted with something, or was contaminated during your collection, we may send you another kit to collect another sample.
Until we receive that second sample back from you, you’re still eligible to receive a partial refund. (the value of your order, minus shipping, minus $50 for the first kit.)
If the second sample also fails, you’ll receive a full refund on your order, minus shipping cost.
If our laboratory makes some sort of error when processing your sample and we cannot extract enough DNA to try again, that’s on us. We’ll contact you, and you can choose to either receive a full refund or we can send you another kit to take a new sample so we can try again.
In that instance, we’re happy to cover both the cost of shipping and the new kit.
Other considerations for returns/refunds on a TruAge kit:
- Being unhappy with your biological age or other epigenetic results is not grounds for a return or refund. We do not accept returns after already providing the laboratory service, so long as the service was performed correctly and to our lab’s high standards of quality.
Our lab is CLIA certified, HIPAA compliant, and undergoes quality assurance tests with every batch of samples we analyze, to ensure our 99.9% reproducibility rate is maintained and your results are accurate.
You can also see what our reports will look like, so you know what kind of metrics to expect from us before you order.
- Kits purchased at a conference or event are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated at the point of sale.
- For kits purchased in the United States from an authorized third-party retailer, Please consult that third-party retailer’s refund policy to determine if your kit is eligible to receive a full refund. TruDiagnostic will only refund the lab fee paid directly to us by that retailer.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
If you’re returning a product, cancelling an order, or requesting a refund – please fill out the form below, and hit ‘Submit’
If your TruAge kit is already opened, or appears damaged, you may still be eligible for a partial refund. Please reach out to our Customer Support with pictures and a description of the box’s current state to check the refund eligibility if you’re unsure.