Answers to Take Action.
Our TruAge COMPLETE collection, at-home biological age test analyzes how fast or slow your body is currently aging on a cellular level. Of our two testing options, TruAge COMPLETE offers the most comprehensive and in-depth look at various, biological elements of aging.
TruAge COMPLETE is the go-to kit for anti-aging enthusiasts who want a comprehensive look at their baseline aging metrics, as well as in-depth analysis of specific, age-related biomarkers.
TruAge COMPLETE answers the following age-related questions:
- For each calendar year that passes, how many years is my body actually aging?
- How long are my telomeres?
- My birthday makes me _ years old, but how old is my body, biologically?
- How does my relationship with alcohol consumption impact my DNA expression and aging processes?
- According to my DNA expression, am I likely to lose weight from restricting my caloric intake?
- How has my lifetime exposure to tobacco smoke impacted my DNA expression and aging processes?
- What can I do to improve my age-related, biological metrics?
- What does my raw data say?
When to retest.
Due to the high precision of the DunedinPACE algorithm, which is sensitive to small lifestyle and medical changes, you can retest frequently and see changes to your pace of aging.
By tracking increases or decreases to your pace, in response to lifestyle, medical, or environmental changes, you can figure out what interventions work best with your unique, biological makeup.
We recommend waiting three months between tests, however, changes can be reflected in as little as six weeks for some.
Our size, science, and services set us apart!
- We measure 1,000,000+ locations on your genome that have studied and proven significance to your health and wellness.
- We use blood as a collection method, due to a higher level of scientific studies supporting the use of blood for this measurement.
- TruAge COMPLETE purchasers receive an 30+ page report detailing each factor that influences their biological age.
- All purchasers are able to track their labs and health results from our portal, and compare their results over time.
- Our test reproducibility is over 99%, meaning testing the same sample will get the same result. Our test is very precise.
- We perform all testing at our private, in-house laboratory; with a turnaround time between two and three weeks.
The main difference between our two tests, TruAge COMPLETE and TruAge PACE, rests in how much data we analyze and return to you.
You can browse our various, age-related reports here to determine which kit option is best for you based on how much and what type of biological information you are looking for.
As a general rule of thumb, our TruAge COMPLETE kit is the go-to kit for those who are just starting to track their biological age. This kit includes all data reports available, and gives the most in-depth insight to various age-related biomarkers such as telomere length, impacts of smoke and alcohol exposure, immune system age, and much more.
Our TruAge PACE kit is often purchased by those who began tracking their biological aging with a TruAge Complete kit, but now want a simplified way to gauge the success of their aging interventions. This kit includes our Pace of Biological Aging and Telomere Length reports only.
If you want to understand the various, biological factors that play a role in your body's physical aging process, then...
1. Determine which TruAge test kit is right for you, based on what, and how much, age-related data you are looking for.
2. Add a Tasso+ blood extraction device to your cart if you are concerned about the at-home, blood collection process.
3. Purchase your kit, and register for a free account to be able to access your test results from our user portal.
4. Receive your physical, TruAge test kit complete with all items needed to collect your blood sample, and return said sample to our laboratory through a pre-paid return envelope included with your delivery.
5. View your results online from your user dashboard.
After receiving results, many purchasers make lifestyle, medical, and/or environmental changes to improve their aging biomarkers. Following several weeks of committed changes, many will retest to gauge the success of their efforts.
The purpose of mailing a physical, TruAge test kit to purchasers is to provide them with all tools needed to collect their blood sample at home.
As such, each kit comes with:
- 1 instruction guide
- 1 mini blood spot card
- 2 fingertip lancets
- 1 dry gauze bandage
- 1 sanitizing wet wipe
- 1 adhesive bandage
- 1 biohazard bag
- 1 prepaid envelope to return your sample to our lab
Your sample will not be processed until you complete your kit registration through our online portal.
When an unregistered sample is received at the lab, an email titled “Action Required” is sent to the email address provided when the order was placed.
If you forgot to register your kit, this email will contain your sample’s barcode which you can use to register it online. In order to register, you will need to either create a new account or log in to an existing TruDiagnostic account.
Keep in mind that an account is not automatically created when an order is placed.
Each TruAge test kit comes with detailed instructions, as well as all necessary tools needed to safely and comfortably complete an at-home blood collection sample.
Several lancets (a small finger-pricking tool) are included in each TruAge kit. However, patients who are squeamish or uncomfortable with that extraction option can purchase a Tasso+ device, which attaches to the bicep-facing, upper section of the arm for minimal patient involvement in the blood collection process.